Cole was born at 12:22 p.m.(I think). He weighed in at 8lbs 1oz and 21 inches long. He had a ton of fluid in him and was really gurgly. He was having a little bit of a hard time breathing so they hooked him up to a c-pap(probably didn't spell that right)for a while. They took it off and he still wasn't breathing great so they had to give him an IV and draw blood for tests. Of coarse they couldn't get a vein and the poor little guy had to keep getting poked. we were all stressing out. As many of you know. My family doesn't handle stress too good. As the day went on the tests came back fine and by the end of the day he was able to go to mommy's room. I only have this one picture that I took with my phone but I plan to go back down at the end of the week and get a bunch.

Happy Birthday Cole!!!
He's so cute! You are lucky to have such great sister in laws. That is the coolest thing. It is great that you all are so close. Congrats to Brittany and Toph!
ReplyDelete