I forgot this post. The day after Christmas we went over to visit with Toph and Brittany before they headed back home. I was on the couch holding Cole and Jordyn came walking up and put her little cheek on his head and said AH-AHH-AHHH. Then she gave him a little pat-pat and laid her cheek back on his head. So I picked her up onto the couch to have her hold him. It was so cute. She kept kissing his head. I was surprised at how much she loved holding him. She never holds still long enough for anything. If I took him away she would start crying. She was so gentle with him aside from a couple of pat-pats on the nose. She loves baby dolls so I don't know why it was such a surprise to me that she would love the real thing. It's too bad they live so far away. I wish that they lived in Logan. I love hanging out with Brittany and Skye loves Halle Bug. Good thing we will have another baby cousin for Jordyn to hold shortly. Oh and Britt...I might need to take Cole to Hawaii with us. He would make her hold still on the plane.
{Summer to Winter}
10 years ago

So SWEET!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete