Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Day

Skye thought it was so cool that Santa ate the gingerbread cookies and drank the milk

The tickets to Hawaii that Santa brought for all of us



So excited about her "Pooping Dog." It really does poop out a toy biscuit

I love Jordyn's expression in this picture. She has a WOW face
Helping her sister open up her presents
Jordyn's favorite part about Christmas was definitely the candy canes
This picture is a blurry mess but I love the face that she is pulling. It's the face she gives me when she is raisin' cane
She finally put down the candy canes long enough to check out her presents that her sister opened for her. I thought she would love ripping off the paper but she could have cared less about opening them.





1 comment:

  1. Fun Christmas! Wish I was going to Hawaii... You must have been REALLY GOOD this year. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete