Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Lights

Skye is so intrigued with Christmas lights. We drove around Cache Valley for an hour tonight looking at every ones lights. Which by the way...What has Logan come to??? When I was a kid there wasn't a house without lights. Now there are more houses without then with and if they do have them they are just white ones, no color whatsoever. It kind of puts a damper on the season. Anyways, Skye would get so excited when we did see a house lit up. She kept saying it's SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! Then she switched to saying WOW every time. It didn't take Jordyn too long to start chiming in with that one. Every time Skye would say it Jordyn would say it right after. I was loving it. I have got to take them down to Temple Square. Skye would think it was the coolest thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment