Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Eve

Every Christmas Eve we go to my parents house for dinner. After dinner the adults and kids exchange gifts. This year Regan got one. For the last 2 years I have got 2 presents and Regan was forgotten. We don't do it in couples because the grand kids were odd numbers so we had Teisha as an adult. This year he got one and loved what Teisha gave him. She gave him 2 really nice shirts. Jen had me and I was stoked because when she gives me a present it is usually clothes...I need some new clothes BAD!!! She didn't let me down. She gave me a way cute vest. One of Jen's kids... I'm not sure which one, had Skye. She got a doll house and was so excited about it. Her and Jordyn love to fight over the dolls. Halle gave Jordyn a cute little turtle toy and a book about colors. She too loves her toy and actually plays with it for a couple of minutes a day giving me some relief. After we opened up gifts we went home to get in bed so Santa could come. I was shocked at how easy Skye went to sleep.
My Christmas gift that I got early was a Bloggie Touch video recorder. I love how it's small(like a phone) makes it so much easier to take places but is supposedly has a 12mega pixel camera. It must be a typo because it's more like a 2mp one. Oh well, it's better than nothin'

No comments:

Post a Comment