Yesterday We had to go and try to do some more Christmas shopping...Yuck!!! I usually love to shop but I hate shopping for other people and trying to figure out what they would like. Not to mention Jordyn is not liking the carts lately which makes my shopping real fun. So if your husband is MIA and you are shopping with 2 kids and one hates seating in the cart I highly recommend Smiths Market Place. Skye grabbed one of those little carts and off we went. She thought she was pretty neat pushing her own cart of groceries. It was so funny though, her and another little girl where doing the cart dance trying to get around each other. The girls and the moms were both laughing. Needless to say I did find a gift and got the necessities. So for me that is a success.

My girls love to go to Lee's just they can push the little carts.
ReplyDelete