Thursday, December 30, 2010

Temple Square

Sheri and I went down to Temple Square to take the kids to see the lights and their dad's on Tuesday. Regan and Ryan have been working down there for the last 6 weeks. They were staying down there during the week and coming home on weekends. It has been really hard not having him around at nights. I dare blog about it now that they are done and strangers wouldn't know that I was home alone. I'm a little paranoid. All I can say is that I never want to be a single mother. I think the kids were more excited about seeing their dad's than anything. It was so funny though. When we were trying to find a place to park, Skye spotted the Temple and yelled "Is that Disneyland." Me and Sheri were cracking up. It was beautiful I could be down there all night taking pictures if there weren't so many freakin' people. These pics are definitely not my best work. I hate how the Temple is distorted in a couple of the pics but with that many people, some things gotta give. It was either the Temple with a slight distortion or someone walking through the picture. It was also hard to take any pictures because Jordyn wanted me to hold her and she must be trying get back at her daddy for not being around because she would scream while he was holding her but then he would hand her to Ryan and she was fine. My girls have a thing for Big Ry. After walking around for a bit we walked over to the Olive Garden. On the way back to the car we got a couple more pictures and then headed home.


I love these 3





I LOVE this one

I thought it was priceless that they went and knelt at his feet


Jordyn wasn't a very happy camper until she got to run around a little



I forgot that the camera was in manual mode when I handed it off to Regan. I do that a lot. So Jordyn isn't exposed very good

I think she has missed  her daddy

Jordyn loves pasta!! She must get that from her dad because I'm not a big fan





2 comments:

  1. They look great!!!!! Sorry the one with your family the temple is leaning.. i tried. good job manders they look great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Maybe Regan should get Tayla and go around Jordyn, then maybe she'd get jealous and like her daddy again.

    ReplyDelete