Today was such a fun day!! I enjoyed every minute of it. I took Cole's pictures and hung out with Brittany all day. I haven't had a chance to look over them very good yet but from what I did see, we got some really cute ones. Then tonight we went to the Coppermill for her and Jen's baby shower. There is nothing better than eating and laughing with some of your favorite people. Cheryl, Missy, Marnie, my mom, Jen, Britt, Teisha and Tyra were there. Lynley couldn't make it, she had surgery today to remove the hardware from her back. We were laughing and having such a great time that I'm sure the other tables were getting annoyed. Then to top it off Regan came home tonight, YAY!!! He brought home some good news saying that he isn't working tomorrow. Double YAY!!!! I'm sure the next couple of days are going to be equally fun. I love when Toph and Britt get to come up. It makes the Holidays a little more merry when they are celebrating it with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment