Sunday, November 28, 2010

S-O-O-O BIG

My little Jordyn seems to think she is pretty big. Lately she has been wanting to sit at the picnic table. She has been climbing up on it for a while now, but just lately she has been wanting to eat at it. It cracks me up because she is so tiny. Then Wednesday night Ryan and Sheri were over and we ordered a pizza. Jordyn ate her pizza at the picnic table with Tyler and then pushed Kennedi around in the doll stroller. I should have grabbed the video camera instead. It was so funny to watch.




I know I'm a broken record but they are so fun!! It's like getting all of the perks of having twins without any of the hard parts.

1 comment:

  1. They were so funny!!! And we do have the fun part of twins! I hope they stay best friends forever

    ReplyDelete