Thursday, November 18, 2010

Monkey Has Been Replaced!!!


I can not believe it!! Monkey has been replaced by the giraffe I brought home from Denver. I don't know how long it will last. But as for now Monkey is number 2. She didn't even have Monkey in bed with her last night, which is un-heard of.
While I'm on the subject of monkey...I found Jordyn sleeping on her frog using it as a pillow, like Skye does or should I say did with Monkey. It's so weird to me how these 2 sisters that have no biological ties are so similar in so many ways...Like how they both army crawled the same way and now their sleep habits. Hhmmm...I can't wait to find out the whole story on my little family. There is definitely something more to it than an amazing women who decided on adoption.

5 comments:

  1. how cute are they. That is funny that they do things the same way. It was meant to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny that they do the same thing. Those pictures are so cute of both of then sleeping. At least they don't sleep with their butt in the air like I did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I should have bought my girls one of those. It is pretty cute, I can not believe that it took the place of monkey.
    So cute!!! I love how peacefull they both look
    Not to mention that they are holding still.

    ReplyDelete