Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Snow Day

Yesterday we went and played in the snow with Tyler, Abbi and Kennedi at their house. Skye of coarse was on cloud nine. Just being with her cousins makes her day, let alone when there is snow to eat/play with. It was Jordyn's 1st time playing in the snow. She didn't know what to think. She had a look of confusion on her face the whole time. I think I enjoyed watching her with it more than she enjoyed being in it. The 3 girls stayed out and played until they couldn't see anymore.
Tyler getting Jordyn acquainted with the snow




I love how they are looking at each other like...What in the world is this stuff
Jordyn got a little on her finger and examined it for a little while



Could they look any more miserable? It's because I was trying to get one of them together. One day I might get both of them smiling and looking cute
The 3 adorable little ladies
Tyler's cute little snow man

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I love it the first time they see snow, it is so funny. We didn't get hardly any snow down here I am jealous. If it is going to be freezing cold there might as well be snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rusty killed the snow man this morning while snow blowing. We should get together with the girls more often!

    ReplyDelete