Monday, November 22, 2010

Oh Jordyn

Jordyn Is OBSESSED with light switches. I mean obsessed!! I cannot walk by a light switch if I'm holding her. She loves to turn the lights on and off. I'm sure the neighbors are wondering what is going on in our house because our lights go on and off all day long. If she happens to look up and spot a light switch she will reach, grunt and cry until I pick her up and let her play. She is still a major clinger. If I'm not holding her she is wrapped around my leg. I need to make a little shelf that straps on my ankle so she can just stand there and hold on. Hhmmm...Maybe I should patten it and call it the Clinger. I trip over her all day long. It's nice to be loved so much but man, I can't get anything done. I wonder if she will always be a mommy's girl--I hope so. Oh I just love her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment