Sunday, November 28, 2010

Skye's 1st Dance Performance

Skye danced at the November Fest yesterday. I was so excited!! I couldn't wait to see if she would get out there and dance or if she would just stand there. She amazed me at how good she did. I was so proud of her!! I figured she would be the little girl that everyone gets a kick out of watching because of her out going personality. She definitely exceeded my expectations. She was even singing the song. I loved it!! It was one of my favorite moments. I'm so glad I put her in dance. I almost didn't do it. I could tell she was having so much fun. It was also fun because all but a couple of her cousins danced in it too. I was going to post the video of her dancing but I couldn't find the cable that goes to my computer. Hopefully I can find it soon and I will post it.
Abbi and Skye watching the other dances

Hadley, Skye, Tyler and Abbi
The cutest little ballerinas

4 comments:

  1. Skye is such a cute little girl. I love the last picture of her and Abby. So adorable. I wish I could have been there to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skye is so cute in her outfit. I definitely want to see the video of her dancing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want that picture of Abbi and Skye so very cute

    ReplyDelete