Regan will be so embarrassed when or if he sees that I posted this, but I don't brag about him enough. Yesterday I was at my wits end with Skye. She got into some caulk that was in the garage and got it all over her new dress that she had only worn one other time. She also plastered her mustang hood with it. I called Regan to see if there is anything that would get it off of her dress. I have been trying not to be so critical lately. Usually I would have called and ripped into him for leaving the caulk where he did. Even though it was just as much or more my fault for not watching her better. It's a Thompson thing...To point the finger and be critical. So I bit my lip and didn't say anything critical to him. That is why I'm guessing he did this...

If you can't read it very good it says. Mom, sorry for being a turd have a nice bath. Luv you Skye
He made me a bath when he got home for work and watched the kids so I wouldn't be bothered, he also ordered a pizza. He does random things like this for me every once in a while, which reminds me HOW LUCKY I AM. He is such an amazing husband and father and we are so very blessed to have him!!
I love you Regan!!!
That is so nice!!!! What a good man you are Regan.
ReplyDeleteWhat a good guy! I'll never forget the pineapple he gave your mom when he met her for the first time. I wonder how he got that since we were on park city?
ReplyDelete