This weekend we went to Denver for the Bronco game. We went with Ryan, Sheri, Hunter, Tyler, Jon Kraus, Rusty and Holly. We left Saturday morning bright and early and spent the day in Denver shopping for Bronco gear. That night we met up with Rusty and Holly and went out to dinner. The next day was game day!!! We slept in...kind of. 8:30 is all I could sleep til. Then we went to get some breakfast and head to the stadium. We went to the McDonalds drive thru and I was loving my sausage biscuit until Jon made a abrupt stop and it along with my hash brown flew under Jon's seat. It was a rental car so I couldn't bring myself to eat it after it landed on the floor. There are bums on every corner begging for food, so I thought I would be a good Samaritan and give the hash brown that I was just going to throw away to a hungry bum. I was totally shocked when the guy said "No thanks, someone just bought me breakfast." If I was homeless I would collect as much food as I could because you never know when you are going to eat again. Something tells me that the stigma on homeless people just wanting money to buy booze is right. So after being rejected by a bum I decided to try one more time before throwing the hash brown away. This time, I asked the bum and he went to grab it and Jon drove off. I felt so bad! Jon didn't do it to be rude or anything he just had a bunch of cars behind him and the light turned green. So after that I decided to give it up. We got to the stadium took a couple of pics of me and Regan because we don't have much of just us 2. We bought more stuff and headed to our seats. The game started and the fun really began. They kicked butt. At the 1st of the game, every time they got the ball they got a touchdown. We did a bunch of cheering and high fives. After they kicked the KC Chiefs butts 49 to 29. We went to get some autographs. The new team doesn't sign like the old players use to. I only got Knowshon Moreno's autograph. He's pretty good so I was excited, but still. The other times I went, I would fill up on a bunch of autographs. I could of got Prater's but wasn't too interested. I was wanting the big players but they were pansies and rode the carts out to their cars. After we went to try out a Brazilian restaurant called Fogo de Chau. It's like Rodizzio's but twice as much and half as good. Or at least me and Regan think Rodizzio's is better but everyone else seemed to like this one better. We were laughing so hard because Sheri went to the bathroom and brought back a ton of nice napkins for Ryan. Next thing we know Ryan pulls out about 10 waded up napkins from his pocket. He has a bit of an obsession with napkins. It was so much fun!! We laughed until we cried...or at least Hunter did. It was nice to get away just Regan and I. We have definitely been needing some one on one time together. Little trips like that with good food and good company are so much fun!! I think we should go every year.




Eddie Royal running out of the tunnel






The napkins that Ryan had in his pocket
Maybe we need to make it a girls trip again, then we could get autographs! I'm so jealous! Next year we are so in!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you guys had a ton of fun! It is nice to get away every once in a while.
ReplyDelete