Tonight at Valhalla Salon they were having a benefit, where if you did a mini pedicure for $10.00 it would go to the Ferguson family that lost their 2 little boys in a car crash a few weeks ago. Sheri and I decided that since we are headed for Hawaii in a couple of days that it would be fun to go get one and help the family out a little bit. I decided to take Skye. I thought that she would think it was pretty neat. I was right, she loved it!!! They didn't have enough time to give both of us one so I just had Skye do it. She of coarse picked the ugliest polish on the table. It was a lovely green color. I was hoping she would want a cute pink color but no, Forrest green was her choice. I was able to talk her into putting some glitter polish on top after we got home but now they just look dark. Oh well, she had fun.
{Summer to Winter}
10 years ago




She was so cute and very polite!!!
ReplyDelete