Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Maui--Day 4 (Pics on the Beach & Pool Day)

On day 4 the girls woke up bright and early. I opened the blinds and seen the most gorgeous sunrise. So I decided that we should go and take some pictures on the beach in clothes other than swimsuits. After, we all decided that we were just going to lay around and let the kids swim in the pool. Regan was nice enough to let me lay out while he ran after Jordyn. It was so nice to just lay there and watch my kids. I can't remember the last time I was able to lay out.
Typical crazy picture. Skye is laughing, Regan is blowing on Jordyn and Jordyn is flipping me off.


This one is a little blurry but I love it.


I love this one because of their footprints.

That is my whole world, right there. I love these 3 more than anything!!!


Me and my clinger





After we were done I decided to stay out and get a few pics of the view. I loved sitting on the beach practically alone, taking pictures. Taking pictures is such a relief for me. I LOVE IT!!!! It's my passion!!!
While I was sitting there on the beach, taking it all in... A whale breached. It was the 1st whale that I had seen that trip. It was perfect!! The tail is all that I was able to capture.

Sheri and I would put the girls in their stroller and go for walks down to Whaler's Village(a little shopping area) for their naps. When we went to take this picture they both were laying with their feet propped but as soon as we grabbed the camera, Kennedi decided to pose instead.

Jordyn and Tyler in the pool




 I wanted to get a cute picture of Jordyn with this flower behind her ear because it matched her swimsuit but she was too distracted.


I was so impressed with how good Skye was swimming. She would put her face in the water and kick. She could go pretty far before coming up for air.

Another little pose from Skye


This picture reminds me of Forrest Gump for some reason. Probably because Jordyn looks so much like her daddy.

Jordyn loved to sit on the edge of the pool, kick her feet and watch the kids swim.

She also thought that she was pretty big when she realized that she could touch and walk around in the pool.

Running away from daddy. Look at that big haha grin. I LOVE IT!!




No comments:

Post a Comment