Sunday, January 30, 2011

Maui--Day 7

This was our last full day. I took a crazy amount of pictures that day because I knew we would be leaving the next day. I have been putting this post off because I knew it would take me forever. I have so many pics of this day that I decided that I am going to break it up into 2 posts.
So these are a few of the pics of day 7. The rest is to be continued
As usual we started off at the pool


A family that was from Boston had a little girl that the girls made friends with. The mom figured out how to make lays and helped the girls make their own lays with the flowers that were on the hotel grounds.

This is the lay Skye made






I love this picture that I took of Rylee!!! I could seriously follow this little guy around all day and take his pictures

Regan Skim Boarding


Skye's poor face. We figured out that the sunscreen was giving her a chemical burn when she would get in the pool. This is it after it had healed for a couple of days




Regan

Jordyn has turned into a little tippy toe walker






This is usually what happens when I hand Jordyn off to Regan

This isn't typical. If I'm around she wants me. So I had to get a picture with her and her daddy since there aren't very many



Another sunset picture.

I was glad that Regan took some candid pictures of me. I'm always taking them so I never have pictures of me with the kids besides the ones that we are posing in

I handed her off again
More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment