Thursday, January 27, 2011

Maui--Day 6

Another relaxing day spent at the pool and beach.


Hang Loose

Skye doing her 360 jump

Heading for the beach

She seems to think that she is as big as them. It cracks me up.





I borrowed some more of Corey's old clothes for Skye and found this swimming suit that matches Jordyn's. So of coarse I had to get a picture of them together


Jordyn loved running into the water







I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this one


So I had to have him do one with Skye too


Jordyn loves giving Kennedi hugs. Kennedi isn't a big fan of it though

The 2 little misses

I'm so lucky to have Sheri as a sister-in-law!! She is one of my best friends. For the past 2 years, we haven't gone a day without talking or texting each other. I am so grateful for her and my other sister- in-laws that I am so close to. They definitely fill the void of not having a sister.  



After getting Jordyn bathed once already. Rusty,Holly and Rylee came. So of coarse we had to go play on the beach again.
They look so guilty

Is he not the cutest little bugger?

Jordyn's body must have been needing something that was in that sand, because she would not stop eating it and that was the only day that she ate it. She ate tons of it too 




No comments:

Post a Comment