Monday, January 3, 2011

Fridge Fun

Jordyn found something new and exciting today and it gave me some what of a break. For at least 10 minutes I was able to clean up the house without her clinging onto my leg. She would take the condiments from the shelf and put them in the crisper and then when they were all in there she would put them back on the shelf again. It didn't last long but it was a good little break while it did. I think her attachment to me is getting worse if that's possible. I thought that once she started walking that she would go and follow Skye around and play with her but no. She follows me around the house all day long pulling at my pant leg, wanting me to hold her. I seriously trip over her all day long because she is constantly at my feet. She won't go to her dad if I'm around. She will go to a few aunts and uncles pretty good and of coarse the Grandmas but she will stiff arm Regan if I try and hand her off to him. I love her to death and I'm flattered that she loves me so much but man I wish she would give me a break from time to time.


No comments:

Post a Comment