Regan and I were cleaning out the garage the other night and came across this picture in one of his boxes. I haven't see this picture in years. I can't believe how young we all look.
This is when Regan and I met. On a trip to Hawaii. It's funny to think that when we went to take this picture me and Katie were fighting over who got to stand next to the Polynesian Guy. Little did I know...The guy on the other end, would end up being my husband. I'm so thankful that my mom went behind my dad's back and let me go. I'm sure Regan and I would have met under a different circumstance if it were not for Hawaii...But this make a way better story. No wonder I love Hawaii. Everything good in my life came from going there.
{Summer to Winter}
10 years ago
I cant believe how young you guys look. I love it!
ReplyDeleteYeah you guys do looks so young. Weird. Funny stuff.
ReplyDeleteSo funny, you guys do look like babies. How fun, it is a good story!
ReplyDeleteWell...he was hot, what can I say. Besides, you wouldn't stand by Regan because you were worried pics would get back to "someone". Best Park City trip ever, right?
ReplyDelete