Today my good friend from high school came over to visit. She has a daughter Jerzee that is a year younger than Skye and twins Jet and Jaylee. Jordyn had absolutely nothing to do with Jaylee, the girl twin and she would not leave Jet alone. She kept kissing him over and over again. He kept pushing her away a first but then came around after a while and would kiss her back. We were laughing so hard. I ran to get my camera and of coarse they stopped. A little while later Jordyn decided she wanted to kiss him some more. He was laying on the ground and she was literally wrestling him down and kissing him. I hope she isn't always this aggressive when it comes to boys.
 |
| This is Jet. His twin sister Jaylee is in the background. |
After I bathed the girls tonight. I went in the bathroom to get a comb to comb out Skye's hair. I saw that Jordyn was trying to put on Regan's socks but didn't think anything of it. I went out and was combing Skye's hair. A couple of minutes later, Jordyn came walking out with her dad's socks on. I couldn't believe my eyes. I was totally shocked that she figured out how to put the socks on...She's only 15 months old.

I recognize those twins.... those are Lacie's. She is a cute and good mom. Her kids are adorable.
ReplyDeleteFirst crush- so cute!
got to love that girl!!!!
ReplyDelete