Saturday, October 30, 2010

Trick or Treating

Tonight we went trick or treating with Ryan and Sheri's family. It was Jordyn's first time. She was a little hesitant with taking candy from strangers. She would just sit and look at the bowl of candy. Skye on the other hand was a pro. Her, Abbi and Tyler ran to every house. Jordyn wore Skye's old giraffe costume. I loved it just as much on her as I did on Skye. And of coarse it started raining right before we went out.






Ryan carried this umbrella the whole time. He stayed dry though




Once we got home after visiting my mom and dad, Grandma and Grandpa "P" the girls got into their skeleton pj's.
This is Skye getting the grits

4 comments:

  1. Cute costumes! The love the Foofa Costume, Skye looks so cute. My favorite is the matching skeleton pajamas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like the kids had fun! They are so cute. I love the PJ's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jordyn is the cutest giraffe I've ever seen. I have no clue what Skye is but it's cute too. Foofa?? We must not have that here in Idaho yet.

    ReplyDelete