Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Tiny Little Jordyn

Today was Jordyn's 1 year Dr. visit. I have been stressing about her weight, hoping that she would still be on the charts. She is!!! Weighing in at a whopping 17lbs even, makes her still 2%. Yay Jordyn!!!! Her head is 38% and her length is 58%. So even though she is extremely skinny and has a smaller head, she is healthy as can be. She did get 3 shots, which of coarse is going to make me lose sleep worrying for the next couple of nights that she is going to get diabetes or worse, autism. Oh and I was joking with the Dr. saying that she will be rear facing until she is 5 and he told me, that they do recommend you keeping them rear facing until 2 now, instead of 1. Huh, good thing she has Skye to entertain her. I guess it will be a long while before she can see where she is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment