A couple of weeks ago we went and ate at Firehouse. After we were done eating and waiting for the check, I was letting Jordyn drink some of Skye's root beer. She was sipping on it and looking at Regan out of the corner of her eye. Out of nowhere she said yummy. It sounded so clear and perfect, that all 3 of us started laughing. I wasn't sure if it was a fluke or if she really meant to say it. Then a couple of days later, when she would see a sippy cup or some food that she wanted she would say nummy, nummy, nummy and has been saying that ever since. So Jordyn's 1st real word besides mama dada and Skye, was yummy. I thought I better hurry and write that down because I was trying to remember what Skye's 1st word was and can't remember it for the life of me. You always think that you will never forget something. Dangit!
No comments:
Post a Comment