Me with my birthday girl
her little cake
Heather's family gave her this sock elephant and she LOVES it
Brenna being the little mother hen to Jordyn. Jordyn loves Brenna. She is the only one that can get Jordyn from me when I'm holding her. Not even Regan or my mom can do that.
All of the little kids took turns helping Jordyn open up her presents
Jordyn was wanting to give her buddy Kennedi a taste.
Kennedi didn't want anything to do with Jordyn's grubby fingers. So she got a nice clean taste of her own. I love that these 2 are so close in age. It has been so fun.
Some of the kiddos
I think she was on the verge of barfing here. She ate a ton of icing.
I love that her cake for pictures was bigger than her actual cake! She's adorable...must get it from Regan j/k
ReplyDeleteThanks for last night!! As we were leaving Abbi said that was the best night ever! Everything turned out so cute!! Love you guys
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Jordyn!!! Her birthday looked like a lot of fun. I am sad I missed it. Mandy those pictures of her are so adorable! I can tell why they were hard to narrow down.
ReplyDelete