Tonight Jordyn had Spaghettios for the 1st time. I was trying to feed them to her at first but she wasn't having any of that. So I let miss independent feed herself. I thought she'll make a mess but if it gets her to eat then oh well. I had no idea what kind of mess was in store...
Oh try Syrup with eggos. So messy too and sticky. I have to follow Casen around the house and wipe him up like 5 times because he is up and down from the counter. So annoying. I have decided my favorite place to feed him is in his carseat. He actually has to stay there and he eats.
did she eat any? looks like she was having fun!
ReplyDeleteOh try Syrup with eggos. So messy too and sticky. I have to follow Casen around the house and wipe him up like 5 times because he is up and down from the counter. So annoying. I have decided my favorite place to feed him is in his carseat. He actually has to stay there and he eats.
ReplyDelete