Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My attempt at getting a picture of the girls together

What a nightmare!! My kids are impossible to photograph together. If one is smiling the other one is looking away or doing something completely random. We started off on a bad note. Jordyn was ornery because I woke her up from her nap and she was in no mood to take pictures. Skye was just being impossible to being with so asking her to sit and smile at the camera was too much to ask for. I have been wanting to get a cute picture of them together to replace the one of Skye when she was 2. My pictures need updating in a bad way. Even with the odds against us I was able to get a few cute ones. None of them are what I was hoping for. I was wanting one that I just absolutely loved but instead I got a few that I like. I'm thinking that is all I'm ever going to get.
This is how it started...Jordyn poutin' and Skye fake smiling

Jordyn laying on the attitude pretty thick

It makes me laugh! I thought it was so cute that I had to do it in B/W too

Finally starting to smile and have some fun but of coarse Skye's eyes are closed



After a few miss-hap's with skye bonking Jordyn on the head with the frame and making her cry, they finally figured it out






And this is how it ended...Jordyn got Skye back

No comments:

Post a Comment