Friday, September 16, 2011

Broncos game 2011

Last weekend Regan and I went to Denver for the Broncos game. My last get-away before the baby gets here. It was their 1st game of the season and it was a Monday night game against the Raiders. The Broncos played terrible and it rained on us for about a half hour. Even though the weather said there was a 0% chance of rain. I went in while it rained but Regan tuffed it out and stayed out in it. He was the only one out there on our row and about 10 rows around him. It came down hard! He was pretty soaked. Even though it rained and they lost to the Raiders it was still way fun. I love to go to their games. This was the 1st game that I have gone to where they lost. You definitely have a different attitude after the game. We didn't bother waiting around for autographs because we figured they wouldn't be up for signing and it was 12:00 a.m. It was a fun relaxing get-away...Just the 2 of us.

I look huge but I wanted a picture of my belly because it's Tyke's 1st Bronco game

You don't realize how pregnant your face looks until you take a picture

Our seats were awesome. We were on the 10 yard line and the 1st row of the upper lower bowl. There was no one right in front of us so if you didn't want to stand you didn't have to. Except I did have an annoying drunk lady sitting next to me that I wanted to punch.

The players warming up

1 comment:

  1. I'm still jealous even though they lost! We need to plan a year for us to go again.

    ReplyDelete