Today I am 32 weeks. I had to go in for an ultrasound today because yesterday at the Dr. my belly was measuring the same as a month ago. I have been stressing for the last 24 hours thinking that our little guy was growth restricted. It turns out that he is exactly what he needs to be. He measured 32 weeks and 2 days and 4 lbs 4 ounces. He is head down too which surprised me. We were able to get some good profile pics of him but he would not move away from the placenta for us to get a really good face shot. Jordyn did the same thing, she was always cuddling up to the placenta and we could never get a good face shot. Hopefully it doesn't mean he's a clinger too.
 |
| He looks like he has the {Thompson} thick upper lip. He might just look more Thompson instead of all Regan |
 |
| You can see his fingers on top of his head in this one |
No comments:
Post a Comment