Today Jordyn turned 2. I can't believe how fast these last 2 years went. She still seems like my baby even though she is going to be a big sister in a month. I'm very nervous with how she is going to handle sharing my attention with a newborn. She is still a
HUGE mommy's girl. She won't even let other people get her out of her car seat...It has to be me. It's going to be a long 6 weeks recovering from my c-section, not being able to pick up anything over 10 pounds. She is still a major clinger and follows me around the house everywhere I go. Regan calls her "Shadow". I will walk around in circles just to see her follow. It cracks me up. Even though it gets hard and tiring at times I love that she loves me so much. When I look at her I see the baby that I had pictured when I was trying to get pregnant for so many years. I have enjoyed her so much she has such a funny/cute personality. She is very strong willed and has a mind of her own. I think she got both mine and Regan's stubbornness (double dose). She is a spit fire but a sweetheart at the same time. She has been such a blessing and I can't imagine life without her!! I just love her to pieces!
No comments:
Post a Comment