Today I realized that my little girl is getting too big too fast. This morning we went to Skye's preschool orientation. She is going to love it. I totally embarrassed myself. At the preschool that she is going to they do swimming and tumbling. When we went and seen the tumbling they let the kids have turns jumping on this super bouncy trampoline. After awhile all the kids were done but of course Skye wasn't. We were running late to meet my cousins and aunt for lunch so I kept telling Skye it was time to go. She of course wouldn't listen. So I went to get her myself on the tramp. Did I mention it was super bouncy. I fell and took Skye down with me. She was crying and I was laughing. I felt like an idiot. Skye told me never to do that again. I told her "I'll try not to". Then tonight she started dance lessons. I was so proud of her. She did awesome! She caught on way fast. I didn't take a camera because I didn't think they would let us stay and watch but they did because it was the 1st day. So the pictures of her actually dancing are grainy and blurry because all I had was my phone and I was in the back of the room. I can't believe she is old enough for preschool and dance. Where did the time go?!?! Skye's dance pose
Soooooo Cute!!!! I didn't know they had preschools with all of those activities. How fun!
ReplyDeleteI feel your pain!! Pretty soon our girls will be in high school and on dates....SCARY!
ReplyDeleteOh how cute! Love her little outfit. How fun!
ReplyDeleteShe looks so cute!!!
ReplyDelete