Sunday, August 1, 2010

Tim McGraw/Lady A Concert

On Friday we went down to the Tim McGraw and Lady Antebelum(not sure how to spell it) concert. Regan and I went with my mom and her friend Joyce. The opening act was Love and Theft. I have never heard of them before but I really liked them. I'll have to look for their music. I don't think my mom was enjoying herself too much. She was dying of heat and still had jet lag from her trip to Europe. She fell asleep during Tim. How is that possible?!? It was an awesome concert but the USANA theater needs to figure out some different parking. We were in the parking lot waiting to get out for over an hour and a half. It was worth it.


Where is my mom looking? Well, at least she is smiling.



We were so hot that we paid $5.00 for a snow cone. My mom must of had some bad cotton mouth because her tongue soaked up the color. It looked like she dipped it in blue paint.








This is my mom sleeping during Tim McGraw. She kept saying it's 3:00 in the morning in Europe. It's Tim mom! You stay awake if it's 3:00 in the morning here.

2 comments:

  1. At least Joyce didn't fall asleep! I miss our trips to San Diego, they were so fun. I think they took us along so that they, the "adults" didn't get lost. I HATE usana!!! We wen't to Def Leopard and Journey and it took us forever to just get to the parking lot. The place is cool but the location sucks! Glad you had fun...sorry all you got was Tim and no Faith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pic of Nan is freakin hilarious. So sad that she was that tired! Way to hang in there NAN!

    ReplyDelete