Monday, August 9, 2010

Another day at the lake

Last week we went over to Bear Lake again. This time with Sheri, her kids, Kate(Sheri's sister-in-law), Tanner (Sheri's nephew) and Heather and her kids. We had a great time. Brenna was there and was quite the mama bear with Jordyn. I actually could sit down and relax. It was nice!! Jordyn kept eating the mud and Skye loved playing in it...Like always. I'm not ready for summer to end! It has been such a fun one.
Jordyn thinking she is big


Kimbal, Abbi and Skye burying Hadley in the sand
Jordyn falling into the hamper trying to get something


Me showing Skye how to build a sand castle
Skye giving it a try all by her self

Brenna being a great babysitter


The cute little ones together

Tyler pulling Skye around on the boogy board
Abbi riding some waves
Jordyn loving her pickle...Oh I could just eat her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment