Sunday, August 1, 2010

QUIT GROWING UP SO FAST!!!

It is bugging me so bad to think that Jordyn is going to be 10 months old this week. I'm taking it pretty hard. I'll probably bawl on her 1st birthday. I keep thinking, don't grow out of the baby stage! I don't want to get baby hungry and have to work for another one. We will be able to go back on the adoption registry in about 2 months. Not that it matters...A birth mother will look at us with our 2 girls and think, gees aren't you GREEDY! Yeah we're never going to get chosen! Don't ask me why I'm already thinking of another baby. I'm not baby hungry! I guess I just know that I have to work for them a couple of years in advance. Now watch us get one in 3 months. HAHAHA!!! Oh Gosh!!! That just made me freak out a little bit!

2 comments:

  1. Your so funny Mandy. You will have more....in due time. Cherish what you have and do your best to raise them right. Wait until you have a teenager like me and you start wishing you would have done more. Start early and never stop. You are doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No what will happen will be, you'll get a baby through adoption then learn you're a few months along and have four kids by the end of next year. Just wait...I'll be right! I do agree with you that our babies need to quit growing so dang fast.

    ReplyDelete