I wanted to do some pictures of my belly with the girls. It didn't quite go as I had in-visioned it. I wanted to be in a field holding Jordyn above my belly and having Skye hug my leg with her hand on my belly. Instead, for the 1st in her 2 year life Jordyn would not let me hold her for anything. She kept wanting to get down and play. Skye was not cooperating at all. She was in her own little world. Like always it just wasn't going to happen. My kids are the worst at taking pictures. Regan even said that day, "It sucks that you are a photographer and your kids are horrible at taking pictures." Yes it does!! It frustrates me like crazy!! I have so many ideas that I would love to do with them but I can't stand to take pictures of them. I seriously get anxiety thinking about taking their pictures. We did get a couple of descent ones.
 |
| Skye doesn't like this one. She says we look sad |
 |
| I look HORRIBLE in this picture! My face is huge but I still like it because we are taking pictures and both of us are actually smiling. We can never get a cute picture of us together |
 |
| This one is probably my favorite. It's the closest one to the image I had in mind |
No comments:
Post a Comment