It all started about a month ago. I went skiing with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law. I was telling them that I thought that I might be pregnant. I just had a feeling and I was late. Heather got all excited telling me that she has had a feeling for the last few months that I was going to get pregnant. She kept buggin' me to take a test so I did the next morning. It was negative. So, I went on with my day and the rest of the weekend not really giving it anymore thought. Then on Monday night I was watching a show, Skye and Jordyn were in Skye's room playing. Skye came running out, climbed up on my lap and laid on my chest for a minute. Then she sat up started rubbing my stomach and asked, "Do you have a baby in your belly?" I said, "No why?" She said, "We are going to have a baby brother and your belly is going to fill up again." Then she ran off. At first, I was like what the heck does she know something I don't know. Then I talked myself out of thinking that, telling myself that it was just her imagination because earlier that day I was telling her how her cousin Rylee was going to be a big brother on Friday. Then about a half hour later Jordyn came out, climbed up on my lap and started pulling my shirt up. She patted my stomach and said,"Baby." After that I was a little taken back. It's one thing for Skye to say something like that--but Jordyn? She doesn't know where babies grow. I texted Sheri telling her how weird it was, then I talked to Regan and told him about my interesting night. The next morning I decided to test again. It was POSITIVE!!!! I was so shocked that I was literally shacking for like 10 min. I think the thing that shocked me the most is that Skye and Jordyn were right. I took a picture of the test and sent it to Regan saying, "The girls were right!!" I thought that would be a fun way to tell him but he never got the text so I told him the old boring way. Then I sent the same thing to Sheri but she didn't get the text either. She called me asking if there was anymore pregnancy talk. So I had to tell her the old boring way too. I decided that the story was so neat that I had to tell everyone right away what had happened. I still don't know what happened in that bedroom that night and I probably never will. I asked Skye a couple of days later how she knew I had a baby in my belly and she just said, "I don't know." I didn't want to probe her or put words in her mouth so I just left it at that. I tested her and asked her what it was going to be and she stuck with "it's a brother." I guess we will find out if she's right in about 12 weeks. I have had a couple of ultrasounds to make sure everything is where it's supposed to be and at the last ultrasound I saw my little peanut and heard it's heart beat.
| Our little peanut measuring 6 weeks 6 days |
I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS AND CANT WAIT TO FIND OUT IF SKYE IS RIGHT ABOUT IT BEING A BOY! HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER. LOVE YA
ReplyDeleteI've been wondering what's happened since we talked. I'm so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I am so happy for you! Jaxson talked about Kenadee being in my stomach for a few weeks before he knew. I think the veil is so thin for them. I love it that way :)
ReplyDeleteMANDY, I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU TOO! IT IS AMAZING AND SUCH A MIRACLE. YOU ARE ONE LUCKY GAL. I BET YOU CAN'T WAIT FOR THEM TO TELL YOU WHAT THIS ONE WILL BE. I HOPE IT IS A BOY. EVERY DADDY NEEDS A LITTLE BOY RIGHT?
ReplyDeleteAngie said to tell you she recommends Dr. Andrus down at McKay Dee for a perinatologist. He was her favorite while she was stuck down there on bed rest.
ReplyDeleteWOW!!!! Yay!!! That is so amazing, I can't believe your on number 3, CONGRATS!!! Keep us updated, we will pray for you and your little one and maybe little ones;)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteThat is an awesome story to share with everyone. Don't want to forget that one. It will be awesome to if it is a boy!
ReplyDeleteso excited for you. Praying that it all goes well. Lucky Little kid to have a mother that wants him/her so much.
ReplyDelete