Tuesday, April 19, 2011

St. George

We went down to St. George this weekend with Heather, her girls and Lyn. I was excited to see my mom's new house that she had bought. The girls loved the pool because it's really warm( for the old ladies to do their water aerobics). I would rather go to an outdoor pool. They just seem more fun to me but the kids seemed content with the warm indoor one. We spent most of the time there. We didn't shop hardly at all this trip because none of us could afford to. Jordyn loved playing out on the patio. She stayed out there most of the day of Saturday while Brenna went to her dance competition. The drive down was good. Jordyn didn't let out a peep the whole time but the drive home was horrible. We had to stop to let Brenna pee and it woke Jordyn up. She is like me...When I get woke up I am so ornery. She was screaming for a good half hour , wanting to get out of her seat. There was a TON of whining going on. The only kid that didn't make a sound was Skye. She always does so good on that drive. Even when she was a baby, she was good as gold driving down and back. It seemed like the longest drive of my life. Not to mention I have just been super irritable with this pregnancy. I am really needing a break from my kids. With Regan gone working all week I have no break from them and it's starting to wear on me big time.

Jordyn loved jumping to the girls in the pool. She isn't wearing her swim top because the super warm pool, didn't seem so super warm to the baby with no body fat. She seemed a little warmer without it on. Even her lips were blue

Skye made it in the tube every time but this one

Striking another pose


Jordyn took quite the liking to Maddy, Brenna's cousin

She loved getting passed back and forth



Warming up on the patio

It was cracking me up how Jordyn was laying on her belly watching "Mouse"

She would reach over and grab a puff without taking her eyes off the TV

No comments:

Post a Comment