Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Skye's 1st Dance Competition

Skye had her 1st dance competition on Saturday. She did 2 dances. The 1st dance she did, she was too busy looking at us instead of her teachers. She still did good but the 2nd dance she did awesome. I love how outgoing she is. She isn't afraid at all to go out and dance in front of a big audience. In fact I think she likes it. I am so glad I put her in dance. I never thought in a million years that she would like it as much as she does. I tried to upload the video but I can't get it to work so pictures will have to do.


Jordyn hangin' out

Lining up








3 comments:

  1. Skye is so dang cute! I love her dance outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does look adorable. I cant believe how fast she is growing up. Sad! Just like Corey...she is so old now! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it brings back memories.......oh how I LOVE those memories. Sky looks stinkin CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete