Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Jordyn's 18 month check-up

I finally got around to taking Jordyn in for her 18 month check-up (She's 20 months). After hearing about measles being in Cache Valley I thought I  better get her in and get her MMR shot that she has not had yet. They pricked her heal to check for anemia or something. When the nurse pricked her, she said "ouch." No cry or anything. Then she put the band-aid on and Jordyn flipped out. She ripped it off and wouldn't let us put another one on, so I had blood all over my pants. That little bugger wouldn't stop bleeding.
My little lady is way under the charts now. She's not even close to being on the charts. I had thought that she reached the 20 pound mark but no... She was 19.2 with her shirt and diaper on. She is 75% in height and her head is just under 50%. The Dr. told me that I need to start giving her Instant Breakfast 3 times a day to try and make her gain some weight. I don't even know if that will help. She eats like a horse. She will eat a whole bowl of Mac & Cheese and a whole cheeseburger. I think she just has a crazy fast metabolism like her dad. Other than being extremely skinny she is healthy as can be.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I'd worry about her. Force feeding her will just give her eating issues when she's older.

    ReplyDelete