Sunday, May 8, 2011

Future Shopper

A few weeks ago We went to Walmart. We stopped by the toys 1st to get a present for Cade and Jordyn spotted a toy shopping cart. She would not leave it behind so I figured she could push it around the store while I finished getting groceries. It was so funny! She fallowed right behind me the whole time. Every once in awhile she would put something random in her cart. I was looking for some new Binky's because we go through them like nobodies business. When I looked over and seen that she had put a giraffe stuffed animal in the baby seat I cracked up laughing. She put it in the cart perfectly,just like a baby. Everyone was having a fit over her. She was getting a ton of attention. I'm sure the squeaky shoes didn't help with that. It's so fun to watch her do such big girl things because she is so small you don't expect it.




1 comment: