Monday, May 9, 2011

Easter 2011

We had a good Easter holiday. Toph an Britt came up, which always makes the holiday a little more fun. Easter morning Skye woke up bright and early and Jordyn was still sleeping so we got Skye in the tub and dressed for church. I didn't want her to go and see what the Easter Bunny brought without Jordyn. She finally woke up and out they went. Skye ran right to the swimming pool. She has not stopped asking to play in it since. Jordyn scoped out her basket with some hesitation at 1st but then dove right in. The Easter Bunny hid eggs around the house. Skye loved finding them...Jordyn could have cared less about the eggs. I thought for sure she would've liked finding eggs. I was dead wrong! We went to Grandma Ondy's for lunch and the older kids hid some eggs for the younger ones to find. Jordyn still wouldn't have anything to do with it. Then when we went to my parents house for dinner the kids went out to find the eggs that Papa always hides. Jordyn loved the basket that she got to carry around. Regan tried to help her find eggs but she just wanted to carry around the basket instead. Skye loved every minute of it.

Skye's

Jordyn's





Trying out their sleeping bag buddies while watching "Mouse"

At Grandma Ondy's

I love how they love each other. I so hope they are always close friends

My Skye Bones

Papa's egg hunt




Jordyn and her basket

Skye and Corey. As you can see, Skye loves her

No comments:

Post a Comment