Jordyn all of the sudden decided she loves to watch TV and especially Mickey Mouse. I remember my nephew did the same thing, one day TV was interesting. She brings me the remote or points to the TV and says Mouse all day long. We get to have a Mickey marathon everyday. It's fun stuff! The one really good thing about it, is she isn't clung to me all day. She will actually sit in the chair with her "AH AH" (blanket) and watch it. Too bad I don't feel like doing anything because I could actually get something done around my house. I love when it says "oh Tootles". She says it every time. It's so cute!!!
Back on the subject of her "Ah Ah". She calls her blanket her "AH AH" and she is still very much attached to skye's Monkey. She calls Monkey "OO, OO". So when she wants them both she will say
" OO, OO AH AH". It's pretty funny.
{Summer to Winter}
10 years ago
So I don't have your phone number anymore so I thought I would send you a message through your blog:) A few of us friends are meeting tomorrow for lunch at 1:00 at fire house. You should come!!! Call Katie, I don't have her number either and I can't seam to make Facebook work for me, lol:) if you want to chat my number is 801-505-8650
ReplyDelete