Our little peanut has grown quite a bit in the last couple of weeks. I went in to the Perinatologist today to have them take a look at whatever it was on my right side. There wasn't anything there today so my Dr. must have been right about it just being hormones. The baby looked great. We were able to watch it for over a half hour moving it's little arms and legs around. The Dr. wasn't there yet and they were training a girl on the ultrasound machine so after the one lady did all the scans the girl practiced for a while. We definitely got our moneys worth today. It was fun!! The baby has been measuring a week later up until today. I went in today thinking I was 9 weeks and 4 days but the baby measured 10 weeks and 6 days. So now I guess I'm back to my original due date...11/08/11.
 |
| Our Peanut...10 weeks 6 days |
So cool!!!! I can't belive it went from a pickle to looking like a baby that fast. So neat!!
ReplyDeleteI did grow!! I'm glad everything looked good, I was getting worried when you hadn't posted anything. Maybe you and peanut could share a birthday!!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you and your family. I'm due on October 12. I hope you will be up for picture taking then.
ReplyDeleteyeah my mom told me the good news. Cant wait!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad everything is moving along as it should!!
ReplyDeleteOh yeah! I am so glad everything looks good. So happy for you! Hey if you ever need a break we would love to have skye over to play. I know how hard that can be with Reg gone. I would go nuts. Good thing you have your mom nearby. I miss that with my mom.
ReplyDelete