Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Skye's 1st Day of Preschool

My little lady officially started preschool today. She was so excited. All week she has been asking me when do I get to go. Then...



On the way there, she got really nervous. I kept looking in the mirror and seeing her cute but sad little nervous face and had to get a picture of it. So I pulled over and whipped out my phone.
Regan called when I was pulling in and said he wanted to come and see her go into preschool. She was so excited!!! She loves her Daddy so much!!! I think it made her feel pretty important that both of us were there to walk her in. She brightened right up.


It tugged at my heart strings to see her walk through those doors. I can't believe she is old enough for school.

2 comments:

  1. Well I got my morning cry in this morning...seeing those pics of Regan bringing Skye into preschool. Nothing cuter than seeing a daddy so in love with his kids. Can't believe she is that old already either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It made my heart go pitter patter. Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete