Monday, September 13, 2010

Cherry Hill

Saturday I took Skye down to Cherry Hill for a little get away together. We met Matt, Jen, Toph, Brittany and a couple of other families. We played at the water park all day. Then after we went out to dinner, we went back and played miniature golf. Skye loved miniature golfing. I think that was her favorite part. Well that and the lazy river. That's all she has been talking about. We camped over, if you can call sleeping in your car as camping. It was actually really comfortable and warm. It was a fun weekend. I wish Jordyn and Regan could have been there. Yes he is still in the Wind Rivers
 
Posted by Picasa

Skye didn't want me to take her down the dragon slide. She wanted Matt's friend Nate to take her. She has never met him before. I guess she just thought he looked nice. I don't know what it is with her and men. I thought it was hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment