We went to Bear Lake yesterday with Jen and her kids. It was so much fun! Both of my girls absolutely loved it. There was supposed to be a bunch of us but it ended up just being us. We had a blast and I had a bad mom moment. It seems like I always do when I venture out with my kids. Bad mom moment--- I put Jordyn in the stroller she was fussing. I clipped her binki onto her swimsuit and gave it to her. She then SCREAMED!! I thought she was just pissed about being in her stroller. She stopped crying after a few minutes so I didn' think anything of it. After a good half hour to 45min we decided to pack up. I went to get Jordyn undressed and ripped of her binki. She SCREAMED again! I took off her shirt and seen that I had clipped the binki onto her skin. It almost looked like it was pierced. I felt so bad I wanted to cry. Poor girl!! That's when you wish they could say, "hey mom ya dumb crap, that's my skin." Other than that little miss hap, it was a great day.
Skye doing her favorite thing...Playing in the dirt.
{Summer to Winter}
10 years ago


Looks like fun. The North side is my old stopping grounds. That is where I grew up. I spent many days there at the beach.
ReplyDeleteFunny and sad about the pacifier clip. Ouch! Innocent mistake. You are a great mom.