Monday, July 12, 2010

A Fun Day @ Lagoon

Yesterday we decided to take Skye down to Lagoon. We've been wanting to take her but haven't been able to get around to it. Both Regan and I already had people subbing our classes because we were planning on going to the cabin but then Regan ended up having to work. So we ditched church and went to Lagoon. We had so much fun watching Skye get so excited about all of the rides. She is FEARLESS! She would have gone on any ride there and loved it. I think she is going to be an adrenaline junky. I love how brave she is. It make this kind of stuff so fun.

Hangin out Jordyn style....



Exhausted from all of the excitement.



I cannot believe she went on this on. It went so fast. I would've puked for sure!

She loved this ride so much, that she went on it 4 times

No comments:

Post a Comment