Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Some New Pictures of Jordyn

I'm way excited. I have been getting some new fun props to take pictures of the girls in. I found a couple of cute baskets and a old school wash tub. I'm trying to figure out a cute way to do the wash tub pics without Skye looking awkward. I was able to get alot of cute pics of Jordyn in the baskets. I've posted a couple. By looking at the pictures you would never guess that she is only 3% in weight. She looks like a little chunk. I am totally in one of my picture taking obsessions right now. My poor girls never see me without a camera in front of my face.




2 comments:

  1. I wish that I knew something, anything about photography!! I love the basket pics, her little hat is dane cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! When I come down you'll have to practice with Tayla (and Kaylie if you can figure out how to do the big kids).

    ReplyDelete