Easter was so fun this year. Skye was so excited for the Easter Bunny. Now that she knows what Santa is all about she couldn't wait for the Easter Bunny to come. She would make me or mom tell her all about the Easter Bunny for the last couple of weeks. One time out of the blue we were driving in the car and Skye said to me and my mom, "That Easter Bunny is one sneeky guy." I love it!! Her little comments make my day.
Saturday was so fun. Instead of being good and watching confrenece we hit a couple of egg hunts. The 1st one was at the mall but all they did was throw candy on the floor and let the kids go wild. I don't need to tell you that Skye was good at that one. The 2nd one however. She ran past all of the eggs. I guess she didn't get it when I told her to pick the eggs up and put them in her basket. She was just out running with the other kids. It was so new to her that I think she thought she was in a race. By the time I caught up to her to tell her to pick up the eggs they were all gone. luckly some were missed. We walked around after everyone had left and found a few. After that we met Jen and her kids at the movie How To Train Your Dragon in 3D. Skye wouldn't wear her glasses so she was watching a blurry movie the whole time but it didn't faze her. It was such a fun day!
For Easter Skye got a bike. She picked out the one she wanted a while back. Of course it has cupcakes on it. She has this thing for cupcakes lately. I don't know where it came from. After looking at all of the things that she got, she told me that "The Easter Bunny did good." The Easster Bunny hid some eggs around the house and when she found them she went over to the hearth and cracked them open. It was so cute to watch her hit the egg and act like she was cracking it. I love that holidays are fun again now that I have kids.
{Summer to Winter}
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment